Effective Date: May 25, 2018
DATA WE COLLECT
Personally Data: When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, business name, website URL or other details to help you with your ordering and overall experience.
Payment Data: We do not directly collect, retain, or use your payment information. We use a third-party payment processor that processes payments for your orders. They may collect Personal Data, so you should check their respective Privacy Policies here.
Usage Data: We may collect basic data about your use of our website to improve your experience. We collect information on the values of your searches, previous purchases, and any lists you create.
Automatically Collected Data: We collect some data automatically when you interact with us, visit our website, or use our services. We may receive and store information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within our website or app. We may store this information, or it may be stored in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents, or service providers. We may use this data or combine it with other data to track number of users and referral sources of new distributors and purchasers.
Data from other Services: You may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example, you may interact with us through our blog or one of our social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Instagram. When you do this, you share with us certain information available through those accounts.
We also may use third-party analytic tools like Google Analytics on our website that employs cookies to collect information about your use of our site. You can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser or device settings. Further information about how to disable cookies check your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
Advertisements: We may advertise our products on other websites. After clicking on one of these advertisements and registering as a Distributor, you become a user of our services. Various advertising platforms such as Facebook, Twitter may collect information for optimizing advertising campaigns outside of our website. If you do not want to receive personalized ads from third parties, you should exercise opt-out rights directly with those third-parties. You can also opt-out through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA).We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
We are based in the United States. No matter where you are located, by using our website or ordering our products you consent to processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries. Please understand that US laws and those of other countries governing data collection and use may differ from those of your location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We also may use the information to notify you about improvements, issues or new products based on your usage and interests. If we do this, any communication we send will contain instructions on how to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you no longer want to receive any future marketing communication, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Laws in some jurisdictions require us to explain the legal basis we rely on to use or disclose your Personal Data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis includes:
- Consent: We may handle your data based on your implied or express consent to do so. Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle Personal Data based on your implied or express consent.
- Contractual obligations: Meet our contractual obligations to you or respond to your requests in anticipation of entering a contract for purchasing our products or services. As an example, we may handle your Personal Data to create your Distributor account and provide our products and services.
- Legitimate interests: We may handle your Personal Data on the basis that it furthers our legitimate interests in a manner that is not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, such as:
- Providing you with a safe and enjoyable user experience;
- Customer service;
- Marketing, such as email announcing new features of our Services;
- Protecting you, our users, and our personnel and property;
- Analyzing and improving our Services by collecting data about how you use our Services to we may improve design and features;
- Processing job applications; or
- Manage and respond to legal issues.
- Legal compliance: If required to use or disclose Personal Data to comply with legal, regulatory or government requirements.
- To protect your vital interests: In the unlikely event required to share your data to help resolve an urgent medical situation.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell your information because we consider it a vital part of your User relationship with us. However, there may arise circumstances in which we may share your data with third parties, such as in a Business Transfers: If we sell or buy a business or assets or corporation, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar business event, the related transfer of assets may include your Personal Data.
- Consent: If you provide us with consent to transfer your data.
- Developers: If we utilize contracted developers for our website or services, they may have access to user data as part of their services. We would require any developers to only use Personal Data if required to provide their services to us.
- Related Third Parties: In the event we hire agents, consultants or other companies or individuals to perform services for us. For example, use of a third-party payment processor for purchases.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your Personal Data if required by law or we believe in good faith we are required to for compliance with a legal obligation, to protect and defend our rights, property, intellectual property, against legal liability, or to protect Users’ or the public’s personal safety.
- Aggregated Data: If we share non-personally identifiable data (“Aggregated Data”) with third-parties for our business purposes.
You may voluntarily provide us with “Unsolicited Information” such new product ideas, improvements to existing products or communicate with us without our request. By sending any Unsolicited Information you agree that it is non-confidential, and we may share, use, reproduce, disclose, and distribute it without limitation or attribution to you.
This is a private Distributor member only website. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe they disclosed Personal Data to us, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which requires consent to processing Personal Data, we will not knowingly process data for users under the age of consent established by EEA data protection law. If we discover that we processed any Personal Data covered by these laws, we will cease processing the information and promptly take reasonable measures to remove it from our records.
We use our best efforts to protect your Personal Data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, or destruction. We regularly scan our website for security holes, known vulnerabilities and malware to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We encrypt Personal Data you supply with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, you should understand that no internet or email transmission is totally secure or error free. Understanding any email, you send us may not be secure, decide carefully what Personal Data you share by email, online or through our Services.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
We treat all users equally regardless of location. You may unsubscribe from emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link. You may opt out from cookie-related processing as explained above in the Cookies explanation under Data We Collect. If you are in EEA, Canada, Costa Rica, or other non-US jurisdiction, in some circumstances you have legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold your Personal Data, access your Personal Data (including in some cases in portable form), and to correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data. You also may have the right to object to our use or disclosure, request restrictions on processing, or withdraw your consent for us to use your Personal Data. These rights do not apply retroactively and may not affect our ability to continue processing data under applicable laws.
GDPR, California Online Privacy Protection Act, and other specific privacy laws.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing or calling us or logging into your account.
Fair Information Practices. Should a data breach occur we will notify you via email within 7 business days. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which provides that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Accessing, Correcting or Removing your Personal Data.
To submit a request to access, correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Data Request” in the subject line and include an explanation of which Data right you are exercising. We verify your identity for your protection prior to initiating any action. Once verified, we begin processing your request and respond within 30 days. You also have the right to request us to stop using or limit our use of your Personal Data if you believe we do not have a lawful basis to use it or you believe it is inaccurate. If you are in the EEA, you have the right to opt-out of all Personal Data processing for direct marketing. To do so, please select “unsubscribe” in any marketing email. You may also email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe.”
Applicable law may limit or provide exceptions to your rights and options related to your Personal Data. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority where you are located. We hope you allow us the opportunity to address any concerns about your Personal Data first.